Please fill out the application, attach a resume, and return to Adventure Time to be considered for employment. Please call Adventure Time to see if we are accepting applications for specific classrooms. We are always looking for eager applicants who meed the following criteria:
* At least 18 years of age
* At least one years experience teaching curriculum in a group setting
* Classroom management experience
* Love and respect for children
* Dependable, Reliable, Responsible
* Self Starter
Want to Volunteer?
We gladly welcome volunteers who are willing to donate their time and talents to help enhance the experience for our students. On-Site volunteers need to be at least 16 years of age. However, younger age groups can be accommodated with advance notice and proper adult supervision.
Individual or Group projects at Adventure Time may include:
- Working with developing readers in one on one reading sessions
- Assist children in our after school program with homework
- Animated storytelling for small groups of children
- If you have a particular talent (music, dance, painting, etc), come and inspire children with a demonstration of it
- Spend a few hours helping supervise children on one of our fun field trips
- Have fun playing games with children on our large, shaded playgrounds
- If you enjoy sewing, we are always in need of costumes for the children to play dress up as well as baby bibs, painting smocks, etc.
If you are willing to volunteer, please click on the link below to contact us.